Take time to focus on your fitness goals and we’ll take care of your kids! Kids’ Korner at Lakeview Fitness is a fun and safe environment for kids, 6 months-10 years, to play and socialize while you take care of you. For up to two hours a day, your child will be practicing art and reading skills, using their imagination, and making new friends.
|8 – 11:30 am
|5 – 7:30 pm
|8 – 11:30 am
Kids’ Korner Fees
|Drop-in First Child
|$10 per Child
|Drop-in Additional Child
|$5 per Child
|Unlimited One Child
|$35 Monthly/Purchase Online
|Unlimited Additional Child
|$15 Monthly/Purchase Online
Kids’ Korner Staff
Kid’s Korner staff are at least 15 years of age. Staff are subject to a pre-employment background check and screening process. All Lakeview Fitness staff maintain current infant, child and adult CPR, First Aid and AED certifications. Staff also receive extensive training prior to working in Kids’ Korner with your children.
Kids’ Korner Guidelines
- Every child must be signed in and out upon arrival and departure. Unless prior arrangements are made, the same parent who signs in their child, must sign out their child.
- There is a two-hour time limit per Kids’ Korner visit.
- A maximum of twelve children is permitted in Kids’ Korner. After the maximum is met, a waiting list will be started.
- Parents must remain in the building and be available for restroom breaks for children who need assistance and diaper changes.
- Snacks are not allowed.
- Please do not bring a child who has had a fever, vomiting, or diarrhea in the past 24 hours or who has a runny nose that is not clear.
- Children who tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 5 days are not permitted in Kids’ Korner and must be symptom free before returning. Masks are recommended for an additional five days after a 5-day quarantine.