Lakeview Fitness offers affordable membership options without a joining fee!
Lakeview Fitness’ amenities include cardio and weight rooms, stretching area, indoor/outdoor group exercise studios with unlimited classes, indoor lap pool with spa area (whirlpool, hot tub, and sauna), drop-in basketball and pickleball (gym located at the Sullivan Community Center), plus more!
Give us a try today! No Contracts or Hidden Fees!Request a Free One Day Trial
With two membership choices and the convenience of purchasing a daily pass, Lakeview Fitness has an option that best fits your lifestyle.
- Annual Memberships save an average of $56 over the Monthly Membership.
- Annual Memberships and Monthly Memberships may be placed on hold for up to 90 days once per year.
- Monthly and Annual Memberships are auto-charged to your debit/credit card.
Monthly and Annual Memberships*
Resident Monthly Membership
Receive 5 guest passes per household per calendar year
Corporate Rates: Contact Patty Monatelli, Customer Service Supervisor, at 847-996-3492.
Individual Military Rate: 20% discount off resident Annual Contract and Monthly Membership.
Membership Benefits – One Membership Two Facilities!
Lakeview Fitness memberships include multiple opportunities for a variety of workouts! Group exercise classes are held at Lakeview Fitness and virtually. Members can attend drop-in basketball and drop-in pickleball at the Sullivan Community Center at no additional charge. Memberships also include free guest passes, discounted personal training, and exclusive access to the Lakeview Fitness app.
Lakeview Fitness Amenities
- Unlimited Group Exercise Classes (12+ years)
- Indoor and Outdoor Fitness Studios
- Cardio and Weight Rooms
- 6-Lane Indoor Pool
- Spa Area with Sauna, Whirlpool, and Steam Room
- Locker Rooms and Showers
- Babysitting Service (extra fee)
Sullivan Community Center Amenities
- Locker Rooms with Showers
- Drop-In Pickleball
- Drop-In Basketball
Lakeview Fitness App
Members receive exclusive access to the Lakeview Fitness app for the most up-to-date class schedule and communication. Member benefits include:
- Book group exercise classes and lap swim
- Receive time sensitive communication at your fingertips
- Connect fitness devices to track your progress
- Connect with other members in Community Chat
- Nutrition tracking and planning
- Weekly progress reports
Become acquainted with the fitness equipment through a complimentary 30-minute Kickstart Session. Learn safety measures, proper use of equipment, and how make equipment adjustments. Complete your Kickstart request online by clicking the button below or request in-person at the Guest Services Desk.
- Kickstart sessions are required for 14 & 15 year old members prior to purchasing a membership.
- Kickstart sessions cover equipment usage only. Schedule a session with a qualified staff member to develop a workout plan to meet your individual needs.
To ensure our youngest members, 12 & 13 year olds, have a positive experience at Lakeview Fitness, they are required to attend a Youth Fitness Orientation prior to purchasing a membership. The orientation is 30-45 minutes and incurs a fee of $25/35 R/NR payable when scheduled at the Guest Services Desk.
The Youth Fitness Orientation covers the following:
- Proper equipment usage to ensure safety and experience the most beneficial workout
- Proper weight lifting procedures and techniques
- Group exercise procedures
- Gym etiquette
- The importance of proper nutrition