Lakeview Fitness offers affordable membership options without a joining fee!
Lakeview Fitness’ amenities include cardio and weight rooms, stretching area, indoor/outdoor group exercise studios with unlimited classes, indoor lap pool with spa area (whirlpool, hot tub, and sauna), drop-in basketball and pickleball (gym located at the Sullivan Community Center), plus more!
Give us a try today! No Contracts or Hidden Fees!Request a Free One Day Trial
With two membership choices and the convenience of purchasing a daily pass, Lakeview Fitness has an option that best fits your lifestyle.
- Annual Memberships save an average of $56 over the Monthly Membership.
- Annual Memberships and Monthly Memberships may be placed on hold for up to 90 days once per year.
- Monthly and Annual Memberships are auto-charged to your debit/credit card.
Monthly and Annual Memberships*
Resident Monthly Membership
Receive 5 guest passes per household per calendar year
Corporate Rates: Contact Patty Monatelli, Customer Service Supervisor, at 847-996-3492.
Individual Military Rate: 20% discount off resident Annual Contract and Monthly Membership.
Request to Hold Membership 10 day’s notice is required for Hold Requests. Requests summitted within 10 days of the next billing cycle will be charged. Annual memberships that are put on hold will have the next billing date extended for the length of the hold (up to 90 days).
Membership Benefits – One Membership Two Facilities!
Lakeview Fitness memberships include multiple opportunities for a variety of workouts! Group exercise classes are held at Lakeview Fitness and virtually. Members can attend drop-in basketball and drop-in pickleball at the Sullivan Community Center at no additional charge. Memberships also include free guest passes, discounted personal training, and exclusive access to the Lakeview Fitness app.
Lakeview Fitness Amenities
- Unlimited Group Exercise Classes (12+ years)
- Indoor and Outdoor Fitness Studios
- Cardio and Weight Rooms
- 6-Lane Indoor Pool
- Spa Area with Sauna, Whirlpool, and Steam Room
- Locker Rooms and Showers
- Babysitting Service (extra fee)
Sullivan Community Center Amenities
- Locker Rooms with Showers
- Drop-In Pickleball
- Drop-In Basketball
Lakeview Fitness App
Members receive exclusive access to the Lakeview Fitness app for the most up-to-date class schedule and communication. Member benefits include:
- Book group exercise classes and lap swim
- Receive time sensitive communication at your fingertips
- Connect fitness devices to track your progress
- Connect with other members in Community Chat
- Nutrition tracking and planning
- Weekly progress reports
Become acquainted with the fitness equipment through a complimentary 30-minute Kickstart Session. Learn safety measures, proper use of equipment, and how make equipment adjustments. Request your Kickstart session online by clicking the button below or register in-person at the Guest Services Desk.
- Kickstart sessions are available for members 16 years and older.
- Kickstart sessions cover equipment usage only. Schedule a session with a qualified staff member to develop a workout plan to meet your individual needs.
To ensure 12-15 year olds have a positive experience at Lakeview Fitness, they are required to attend a Youth Kickstart prior to purchasing a membership. The 30-minute Kickstart is provided by a knowledgeable staff member. Request a Youth Kickstart online by clicking on the button below, or register in-person at the Guest Services Desk. Kickstarts for 12-13 year olds incur a fee of $25/35 R/NR payable upon registration.
Youth kickstart session covers the following:
- Proper equipment usage to ensure safety and experience the most beneficial workout
- Proper weight lifting procedures and techniques
- Group exercise procedures
- Gym etiquette